Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

How I Chose the Best Employee Database Software

Làm thế nào để chọn ứng dụng quản lý nhân sự

How I Chose the Best Employee Database Software

Here’s the features I looked for when evaluating employee database software:

Must-have core features

• HR document management. You should be able to upload and save all employee documents digitally right in the software for easy access.
  • Accessibility. Managers and employees need easy access to their data. Mobile-friendly software solutions let your employees update and check their data from anywhere, at any time.
  • Employee knowledge base. It’s important to be able to store important documents for employee reference, like company policies, training materials, and employee handbooks.
  • Employee directory. The software should include a detailed employee directory to store employee contact information, emergency contacts, job sites, and more important information.

I looked for usability features, like:

• Security. Employee database software holds employee data and personal information, so it’s essential to look for software with a security focus. Some software solutions have facial recognition to prevent unauthorized access to important information. Other platforms may also have password protection or fingerprint scanning. 
  • Ease of use. The software should be easy to use for both managers and employees.
  • Customer support. It’s important for the software to have good customer support in case you run into any technical issues.

Other important product features I looked for include:

• Communication tools. This makes it simple for your team to stay in touch and share documents with ease.
  • E-signatures. Ideally, the software should come with the ability to sign forms right within the app.