Dynamics 365 is a set of intelligent business applications that helps you run your entire business and deliver greater results through predictive, AI-driven insights. Choose one, some, or all. Dynamics 365 applications are made to work together—and with your existing systems—for a comprehensive solution that connects your entire business. So you connect with every customer.
Choose an entry in the navigation panel to the left, or select an area below to learn more about it.
- Privacy and personal data in Dynamics 365
- [Available certifications](/dynamics365/guidance/roles/certifications
- Overview of roles in Dynamics 365
- Developer resources
The following sections provide easy access to other types of content, including adoption guidance, change management tools, and blogs and videos where you can learn more.
- Dynamics 365 and Microsoft Power Platform release plans
- Release overview guides and videos
- Release planner
Guidance, adoption framework, change management, and Microsoft-assisted programs
- Guidance documentation hub
- Adoption framework for Dynamics 365 apps
- FastTrack customer success program
- Dynamics 365 migration program for on-premises solutions
Communities and blogs
- Dynamics 365 blog
- Dynamics 365 community
- Microsoft Power Apps community
- Microsoft Power Automate community
- Microsoft Power Virtual Agents community
FastTrack Tech Talks focus on providing technical depth and best practices that provide customers and partners with detailed knowledge that’s specific to the subject areas. Each session is recorded and shared on the community site. The following video introduces the FastTrack TechTalks.« Back to Glossary Index